Operations Specification 065
SUBJECT: INSTRUMENT APPROACHES - CATEGORY II
1. This operations specification is issued pursuant to paragraph 705.47(1)(a) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs). The air operator is authorized to conduct Category II instrument approaches provided that the provisions of this operations specification are met.
2. This operations specification is valid if the aircraft is operated in accordance with the procedures, the equipment requirements and the limitations specified in TP 1490 Manual of All Weather Operations (Categories II and III).
3. Subject to the restriction(s) referred to in section 4 of this operations specification, the reference number(s) for the appropriate aircraft type(s) as listed in part II of this air operator certificate are:
4. This authorization is limited to the following specific series and/or specific aircraft registration(s), if applicable:
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
5. The training requirement applicable to this operations specification is contained in subsection 725.124(37) of the Commercial Air Service Standards and TP 1490 Manual of All Weather Operations (Categories II and III).
PREV~Supersedes the one dated PREV~
For Minister of Transport