Operations Specification 600
SUBJECT: AIR AMBULANCE OPERATIONS
1. This operations specification issued pursuant to the subparagraph of the Canadian Aviation Regulations referred to in section 3 herein, authorizes air ambulance operations using the types of aircraft indicated by reference numbers and listed in section 4 of this operations specification.
2. This authority is granted subject to the following conditions:
- The installation of medical equipment for air ambulance operations shall be approved in accordance with the applicable airworthiness standards; and
- Air ambulance flight operation procedures shall be included in the company operations manual and shall be based in part on the guidelines contained in the Guide to Air Ambulance Operations (TP10839).
CANADIAN AVIATION REGULATIONS
3. This operations specification is issued pursuant to:
4. The types of aircraft indicated by reference numbers in Part II of the air operator certificate are
PREV~Supersedes the one dated PREV~
For Minister of Transport