Bilateral Agreements and Arrangements
Disclaimer: Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) provides the information, documents, and materials reproduced on this site as a public service. TCCA makes no representation that the information, documents, or materials appearing herein are accurate, complete, or current. The information, documents, and materials appearing on this site are transcribed from the original, and therefore could contain errors. None of the information, documents, and materials should be considered official or authoritative; the original source for each should be consulted whenever accuracy is essential to the user. TCCA will make every effort to correct errors brought to its attention.
- Bilateral Aviation Technical Arrangement between the Department of Transport of Canada and the Civil Aviation Administration of China
- TC Communiqué on Brexit: an Update from Civil Aviation
- Canada-European Union Agreement on Civil Aviation Safety
- Bilateral Arrangement between Transport Canada Civil Aviation and the Civil Aviation Administration of Israel for the Promotion of Aviation Safety
- Bilateral Arrangement between the Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Transport, Japan and Transport Canada Civil Aviation for the Promotion of Aviation Safety