Transport Canada administers an aircraft evaluation service for ensuring maintenance programs and instructions for continued airworthiness developed by Canadian and foreign manufacturers meet the required Canadian Standards.
- Aircraft Evaluation Inspections
- TP 13850 - Scheduled Maintenance Instructions Development Process
- TP 14331 - Enhanced Zonal Analysis Procedures
- Review of Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICAs)
- Non-destructive Testing
- International Maintenance Review Board Policy Board (IMRBPB)
- Maintenance Review Board (MRB) Related Issues