Fatigue Risk Management for Employees
Goal: To provide you with the knowledge and skills to manage fatigue-related risk
- The causes and consequences of fatigue
- Fatigue risk management system
- Personal fatigue management strategies
As the workforce moves increasingly toward shiftwork and alternative working arrangements, the potential for fatigue-related risks increases.
This problem is compounded by the growing use of complex, high-powered machinery, where the margin for error is small and the potential for serious injury is high.
This training will give you an overview of:
- what causes fatigue and the risk it poses in the workplace;
- how a fatigue risk management system can reduce the risk; and
- some strategies you can use to manage your own fatigue and reduce the risks in the workplace.