Marine Safety e-Bulletin
Transport Canada's Marine Safety Directorate is pleased to announce the introduction of e-Bulletin notification service.
An e-Bulletin notification service is a feature that you can use to stay-up-to-date on newly published Ship Safety Bulletins.
How to subscribe to e-Bulletin?
Follow the simple step-by-step instructions below to complete your online subscription:
Select the following Internet address: http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Comm/5/ListServ/Lg.aspx?lang=eng
Once you have clicked on this link, you will be taken to the main Transport Canada e-news web page; a vehicle for e-Bulletins.
You are on the right track!
- Enter your e-mail address (where you would like to receive these notices) and press the key Enter.
- Enter your name in the Full Name box.
- Select your sections of interest by clicking on the boxes (You will find the selection for Ship Safety Bulletins under the title, Marine Transportation / Bulletins).
- Review your name and e-mail address.
- Select Save subscriptions.
- A thank you confirmation page will display explaining that an e-mail will be sent to you shortly containing instructions on how to confirm your new subscription request.
- Open the e-mail. It will list the selected subjects for which you will receive automatic e-mail notification.
Scroll down to the bottom and confirm your new subscription by selecting the Internet address supplied.
A web page will display, confirming successful renewal of your subscription.
That's it! You are now on a list to receive e-Bulletin notifications each time there is an announcement related to your selected topics.
Simply select the Internet links provided to download the latest documents or revisions.
How to unsubscribe from e-Bulletin?
If you wish to unsubscribe from e-Bulletin, please follow all the 9 steps above, but in step 4, simply DESELECT the sections you do not wish to receive.
If you have questions or require hard copies of the documents, simply contact the Transport Canada Marine Safety Directorate by:
Toll Free (Marine): 1-855-859-3123
Teletypewriter (TTY): 1-888-675-6863
Marine Safety Directorate (AMSBA)
330 Sparks Street